NOCCO is a beverage with BCAAs (branched chain amino acids) and vitamins, developed in Sweden. All NOCCO products are carbonated, sugar-free and low calorie and can be consumed prior, during, or after workouts. NOCCO launched its first product in December 2014 and is today available in more than 30 markets. NOCCO first launched in the US in March of this year and is now available in over 300 locations in Southern California. We are now on the lookout for an outgoing, engaging and responsible team member to join our Demo Team for events and demos in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Miami, San Diego and New York.
- Attend events and gyms to demonstrate or explain product to customers and suggest specific product to meet customers’ needs.
- Learn about competitors’ products or consumers’ interests or concerns to answer questions or provide more complete information.
- Provide product samples, informational brochures, or other incentives to interest people to buy/try product.
- Set up and arrange displays or demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customersm, keeping areas neat while working and return items to correct locations following demonstrations.
- Transport, assemble, and disassemble materials used in presentations
- Record and report demonstration-related information, such as the number of questions asked, or the number of free cans distributed., as well as providing feedback to the team and appropriate sales associate.
- Sell products being promoted and keep records of sales. (Delivery Notification Form)
- Identify interested and qualified customers to provide them with additional information.
- Visit trade shows, stores, community organizations, or other venues to demonstrate products or services or to answer questions from potential customers.
- Practice demonstrations to ensure that they will run smoothly.
- Prepare or alter presentation contents to target specific audiences.
- Train demonstrators to present a company’s products or services.
- Work as part of a team of demonstrators to accommodate large crowds.
- Wear appropriate NOCCO branded clothing.
- Valid driver’s license and own car
- Flexible schedule and able to work with a few days’ notice
- Availability of 10-15 hours a week
- Outgoing, positive attitude
- Interest in fitness and fitness brands
- Able to speak with and engage large groups of people
If interested to join Team NOCCO as our Event and Demo Crew, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.